My Album - Your Favorites
On this page you will find all of the content that you have “liked” while browsing.
You can share individual posts or build content folders according to subject, which can be easily shared as a link on your social networks.
If this is your first time on this page, simply follow the instructions in the four tabs below.
- Click on the “New Folder” icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Type the name of the folder and an optional description in the window that opens up.
Please note: The name will appear when you share the folder, so it is important to choose an appropriate name. You cannot change the folder name after sharing it, but you can add a description at any point.
- Click “Add”.
- Click on the + sign in the bottom left corner of the post.
- Select the folder in which you want to put the post.
- Click “Submit”.
Please note: The order in which posts are added to the folder is the order in which the posts will appear when you share the folder.
To share your content folder with others, it must be public:
- Click the folder to open it.
- Click the “Settings” icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Select the “Public Folder” box.
When you want to share an individual post or folder, follow these steps:
- Click the folder/post that you want to share.
- Use the icons that appear at the top (for a folder) or side (for an individual post) to choose the channel through which you want to share your content. Folders will be shared as a link that contains all of the selected posts. You can share your content via Facebook, Twitter or a link, which can be sent in an email or newsletter or via Whatsapp or Telegram from your mobile device.